Cogent Accountants Limited (We) commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
Please read the following information to understand our practices with regards to your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- We may retain details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
Uses made of the information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
Third Party Websites
From time to time, our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access To Information
In accordance with the Act, you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. If you wish to know what personal information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your full name and any email addresses you use. Please note that the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1998 allows us to charge a small fee for providing this service.